You do not need a logo for your business! But if you want one, here are some amazing free tools to help create one.
As a small business, you may be thinking that without a logo, you're not going to be seem as professional or legitimate.
Have no fear! You don't need a fancy logo to do amazing work and have a successful business. Logos are great, but they're not make or break. Often, you can get away with your Business Name in a specific font, and we promise no one will mind.
Creating a logo can be super fun, and it doesn't have to be expensive, in fact - in can be free!
There are a lot of great resources out there for free iconography, free, decorative fonts, and even a color palette creator.
Here's the best of the best free logo creators, icon and coloring tools:
- Canva: Offers free logo design templates and images
- Logo Makr: Create a simple logo with icons and text
- Graphic Springs: Enter your company name, select your industry and generate a logo
- Coolors: Automatically generates a variety of color palettes that complement each other
- Color Hunt: Offers unique four-color combinations
- Adobe Color CC: Extract colors from images you like or generate color schemes
- Icons8: Download icons for free, with folders to keep a uniform style for all
- The Noun Project: Extensively search through icons to represent any word you can think of.
- DaFont: Find fun, free fonts to download.
When and if you design a logo that you love, be sure to upload the PNG version of it into Settings - Branding (if you are on the Legit or FTW plan), and it will be added to your site + auto mailers.